3 Time Traps Women Face – FREE Workshop October 24th
Is Your Plate too FULL?
Would you like to have less on your plate?
Would you like more time to take care of yourself?
Would you like to get more done without having more on your to do list?
Join Brandy for a FREE presentation October 24th
3 Time Traps Working Women Face that Keep Their Plates Too Full:
- “Cult of busyness” – Buzzing through your day so fast and in too many different direction and leaves us exhausted.
- Being on autopilot — not being mindful about what we are doing throughout the day.
- Saying yes when you really want to say no…
- Too much stuff on your plate is really about our cult of busyness.
- How lack of self-care leads to being overwhelmed and unfocused and not getting done what we need and want to get done in our everyday lives.
- Lack of self-care can lead to disease in our body.
- The true secret to being more focused, getting more done, having more time and finding joy and space in slowing down.
October 24th, 2018 6pm-7:30pm
Register Below or call 417-883-5180 or email email@example.com
“I feel like a new person today. I love myself more, and that has allowed me to open up and love more openly those in my world. I feel a deep sense of peace that endures no matter what circumstances are swirling around me.” ~D.F.
In all I do I lead with authenticity and a true desire to guide people to be happy, healthy and whole. I help woman say no so they can say yes to themselves, teaching that life is not about the glass being 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it is about having a pitcher next to the glass to fill it up when it is low. I guide my clients to see what that “pitcher” looks like in their lives.
Learn more about 2B Well Nutrition