Returning to Peace Retreat- September 14
Are you at a loss as to why your life feels so hectic and overwhelming?
Do you feel anxious and worried most of the time?
Are you ready to restore peace in your life?
Join spiritual life coach and yoga teacher Denise Bischof, CLC, E-RYT and naturopathic doctor Katrina Bogdon, ND, FABNO in beautiful Seymour, Missouri for:
A day to restore peace and learn useful strategies to feel calm, clear, and empowered!
At the retreat, we will explore:
- underlying causes of anxiety,
- herbs and flower essences to support the nervous system,
- how to use the breath to feel at peace where ever you are,
- reframing difficult situations,
- as well as restorative relaxation and meditation techniques you can use at home
At the end of the day you will:
- Understand your barriers to feeling calm and at peace
- Receive practical tools to release anxiety and restore peace in your daily life
- Enjoy a peaceful and restorative day in the beautiful, rural Missouri Ozarks
- Feel calm, clear, and empowered!
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018
Location: Our Healing Roots, LLC, Seymour, MO
Pre-registration and payment required by August 31st.
Snacks and catered lunch from Jason’s Deli are provided.
All you need to bring is you!
Space for this special event limited to 8 people, so REGISTER TODAY or call 2B Well at 417-883-5180 for more information.
Katrina Bogdon, ND, FABNO, graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arkansas. She completed her naturopathic medical education at the National College of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR in 2007. She is licensed in the state of Washington as a naturopathic physician. Katrina completed a residency at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in 2009 and worked there until 2013. In February 2013, she began working full time in private practice at her clinic Our Healing Roots, LLC. In 2015, she moved her clinic to Springfield, MO at 2B Well.
Denise Bischof, CLC, E-RYT, is certified as a professional coach with Transform Coaching Academy. She has also received certifications through Yoga Alliance as a registered yoga teacher and Judith Lasater as a Relax and Renew Trainer specializing in restorative yoga. Denise also offers individual and group classes in restorative yoga where people can experience deep rest, disconnect with the demands of the world and reconnect with their inner Spirit and God.