Yoga Pricing & Policies
8 Class Pass – $88
Drop-in Fee – $15
Private Sessions – $70/hour Contact Denise
- 8 class passes are valid for 12 weeks
- We are happy to reschedule your Private Yoga Session at no charge with 24 hours notice. For cancellations with less than 24 hours or for a missed appointment, the full fee will be due.
- Please check the website for class cancellations due to weather. We do not follow the Springfield School District school closing schedule.
Before You Come to Class…
- Wear modest, flexible clothing you can easily move in to allow visibility of alignment. Bare feet are essential. There is a changing room
- We are a fragrance free environment, this includes perfumes, scented lotions, essential oils, etc…
- Please turn OFF your cell phones or do not bring into the studio. Even when set on vibrate, they can be disruptive to others.
- It’s best not to eat a large meal any closer than two hours before class (a light snack one to two hours prior is okay)
- If you have any physical problems or medical conditions, be sure to let your instructor know before class so she can modify poses for you accordingly.
- Please be responsible for your personal belongings.