Yoga Pricing & Policies
Springfield Public School Employee? We are an approved SPS Fitness Center.
Fitness Reimbursement Form
Pricing – effective 4/24/17
8 Week Session
- 1 class per week $92
- 2 classes per week ($12 discount) $172
- 3 classes per week ($18 discount) $258
- Drop-in Fee 1 class $15
- 8 Class Pass $100
- Drop-in Fee $15
- 8 Class Pass $104
- Drop-in Fee $15
- 8 Week Session $105
- Drop-in Fee 1 class $18
Private Sessions (per hour) Contact Us
New Student Registration (one-time fee) $25
Note: students are welcome to join classes any time during the 8-week session for a pro-rated fee.
Scholarships & Student Discounts
Students (High School & College) can attend classes for 15% off plus the new student registration fee is waived!
Seniors – 60+ receive 10% off of their first 8-week session.
Scholarships are available for individuals unable to afford classes. Please submit a letter of request explaining your need and situation to Brandy Hickman at brandy@2BWellSpringfield.com.
- Payment is due during the first week of an 8-week session.
- There are no refunds after the session begins.
- Missed classes must be made during the same eight-week session. You can make up a class in any
other class of the same level or under. No refunds will be given for missed classes. Classes may not be
transferred to other individuals.
- We are happy to reschedule your Private Yoga Session at no charge with 24 hours notice. For cancellations with less than 24 hours or for a missed appointment, the full fee will be due.
- If you are a new student and pay for a drop-in as your first class, the new student registration fee of
$25 will apply when attending the second class.
- Please check the website for class cancellations due to weather. We do not follow the Springfield
School District school closing schedule.
Before You Come to Class…
- Bring your sticky mat, bolster & strap. If you don’t have these, you can purchase them at the studio
- Wear modest, flexible clothing you can easily move in to allow visibility of alignment. Bare feet are essential. There is a changing room
- We are a fragrance free environment, this includes perfumes, scented lotions, essential oils, etc…
- Please turn OFF your cell phones or do not bring into the studio. Even when set on vibrate, they can be disruptive to others.
- It’s best not to eat a large meal any closer than two hours before class (a light snack one to two hours prior is okay)
- If you have any physical problems or medical conditions, be sure to let your instructor know before class so she can modify poses for you accordingly.
- Please be responsible for your personal belongings.